Safety Tips for Women
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or a loved one's life.
Because of recent abductions in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation. This is for you, and for you to share with your spouse, your children, everyone you know. After reading these 9 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world in which we live.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do:
2. Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans:
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc. and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc.). DON'T DO THIS. The predator will be watching you and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
5. If someone is in the car with a gun to your head, DO NOT DRIVE OFF. Repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF. Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your air bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat, they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes, bail out and run. It is better than having your body found in a remote location.
6. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
7. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs.
8. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN. The predator will only hit you, a running target, 4 in 100 times; and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, preferably in a zigzag pattern.
9. We women are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP. It may get you raped or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
Copyright © 2017 SteveQuayle.com
Terms | Privacy