About Steve Quayle
Stephen Quayle is a nationally know radio host (Survive2thrive and Coast to Coast), photographer and author of a number of important books including Breathe No Evil, a primer for understanding bioterrorism, first published in 1996. Additionally he has authored:
- Angel Wars
- Humanity hangs in the balance, with secret, powerful forces aligned against it.
- Giants - Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
- LongWalkers - The Return of the Nephilim
- Blueprint For Survival
- Investment Perspectives on Precious Metals
- Aliens and Fallen Angels: The Sexual Corruption of the Human Race
- Genesis 6 Giants: Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
Steve is the former editor and publisher of Survival Quest and Security and Survival Chronicles monthly newsletters which dealt with perilous events and how to prepare for them.
For the past seven years, Quayle has articulated the need for Americans to be aware of bioterrorism and weapons of mass destruction. Upon publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle upstaged mainstream media by years spelling out detailed effects of bioterrorism. Prior to publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle went on record predicting a major chemical or biological attack in a large world city. Three weeks later, the Aum Shinrikyo cult released nerve gas in the Tokyo subway.
Steve continues to shout from the rooftops, his concern for the massive loss of life due to lack of civil defense and preparation in the public and private sectors. Breathe No Evil was written as an antidote for fear informing people of the necessary steps to take prior to biological and chemical terrorism.
The following are some of the more dramatic events Quayle identified long before mainstream news even had a clue:
- Stated in 1997 that the following year would bring unprecedented temperatures approaching 130o. In June 1998, India hit 129o.
- Declared one year prior to the micro burst that touched down in Root National Forest near Steamboat Springs, CO that we would see winds approaching 350 MPH. Scientists said wind speeds of this magnitude were not possible. Two hundred year old trees over a 30 mile stretch snapped like matches. Scientists estimated that the jet stream was forced down for a split second wreaking devastation equaled only to the Tunguska meteor strike.
- Quayle was the first to detail for the public Gabriels Fist an asteroid coming toward earth out of Pegasus and on a near-collision course with earth, and how the worlds brightest scientists met monthly to discuss their plans of when to inform the American people. This event has them quaking in their boots.
- Quayle was one of the first radio talk show guests to describe the introduction of hoof and mouth disease into Taiwan which resulted in the total destruction of their hog industry.
- Quayle continued to sound the alarm concerning Chinas theft of nuclear secrets from the US by interviewing Sam Cohen, inventor of the neutron bomb.
- He was the first to go public with Red Mercury a trans mutated element that makes softball-sized neutron weapons feasible. Quayle also spelled out in great detail prior to Russian General Alexander Lebeds statements confirming that more than 100 suitcase nuclear weapons were missing.
- At inception, Quayle warned about the spread of new water borne pathogens and mutations occurring in Earths oceans due to excreted pharmaceuticals from human waste.
- Quayle detailed with remarkable accuracy, the possession of weapons of mass destruction that Libya, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria and Cuba possess.
- Quayle has stated for several years that the US would eventually have to occupy Saudi Arabia since they joined an anti-US confederation of Arab countries.
- In 1999, Quayle stated that a new terrorist crusade would begin and that radical Islam would launch the world into World War III.
Steve is uncannily accurate in his warnings concerning hybrid and genetically engineered viruses and the danger they pose to humans.