'Google boss breaks Felix Baumgartner's parachute record in secret 135,000 foot jump from the edge of space'
Today a headline at the Daily Mail reads,
"Google boss breaks Felix Baumgartner's parachute record in secret 135,000 foot jump from the edge of space
--Alan Eustace, 57, was wearing a specially designed spacesuit
--Was lifted by a balloon filled with 35,000 cubic feet of helium
--Took 15 minutes to descend after using explosives to separate himself from balloon
--Jump preparations and three year project kept secret until today
--Exit Altitude, Vertical Speed and Freefall Distance records broken"
Knowing what we know of "Google", I saw in this an echo of the Olympic Opening Ceremony, where the "Queen of England" re-enacted the fall of the dark angels onto Mount Hermon by parachuting in.
Here are my observations about what is clearly an Illuminati announcement of our "freefall" into the next phase of Illuminati plans.
1. Note that the event is described as having been done in "secret". This indicates that the event has been planned for some time, but was not advertised in advance, because it represents the agenda behind the scenes.
2. The jump took place on 10/24/2014. A numerological analysis of the "2014" cube on the Georgia Guidestones indicated that October 24, 2014, was a date of significance, albeit unknown significance until now. Link:
3. 35,000 cubic feet of helium in the balloon: The cube of the number 33 is 35, 937. (Later in the article, a data box states that the number was 30,000, but 35,000 was given in the headline.) The cube root of 937 is 9.785. The cube root of 785 is 9.225. 9 = 3x3. 225 = 5x5x5.
4. The cube root of 35,000 itself is 32.710663102. In other words (or numbers, that is) : 3x2=6, 7-1=6, 666 (from 3+1+2). Note also that the date 1066 is included in this number. 1066 was the year of the so-called "Battle of Hastings" during which England was defeated by the William the Nordic Conqueror. 1+0+6+6=13, which equals the number of Illuminist family bloodlines.
5. The altitude of the jump was 135,000 feet. The cube root of 135 is 5.13. Then we have the additional 3 zeroes, of course.
6. The drop lasted 15 minutes. 15 = 3x5. Also, 15x15 = 225, the cube root of which is 5.
7. The jumper was "one of Google's senior executives", Alan Eustace. The name "Alan Eustace" altogether signifies "the little rock that is steadfast and fertile". We are reminded of the fact that Jesus is the true Rock, the cornerstone. The notion of a "little rock" free-falling to Earth is a mockery of Jesus, at the same time that it is wicked praise for the fall of the dark angels and the advent of the "little horn" of the anti-Christ. It may also be a mockery of the book of Revelation, which describes a mountain of fire (as opposed to a small stone), Wormwood, falling into the oceans and poisoning the waters. Even as the Illuminist globalists poison the waters with radiation and aluminum, they mock God's wrath.
8. Alan Eustace's age is 57. Obviously, 5x7 = 35 (see point #4). Also, 5 + 7 = 12, which is the number just prior to 13. They are announcing that the time of 13 is at the doorstep.
9. . The jumper reached "speeds up to 800 miles per hour". 8 is the number of new beginnings.
10. Later data boxes in the article provide further numerical references:
a. "In freefall, passing 100,000 feet, Alan reached a peak velocity of 822 mph,Mach 1.23". 8+2+2 = 12. 8x22 = 58.666666 (6's continuing ad infinitum) and 8+5 = 13.
b. Mach 1.23 = 33
c. 100,000 feet = 5 zeroes plus one = 6
d. The article mocks Felix Baumgartner, whose widely announced and advertised space jump in 2012 was supposed to have been the highest in human history.
"In freefall, passing 100,000 feet, Alan reached a peak velocity of 822 mph, Mach 1.23 (1321 km/hr.). By comparison at the same altitude in 2012, Felix Baumgartner was falling at 809 mph and Mach 1.20 . . . however, Felix continued to accelerate . . . at 91,000 he reached his peak velocity of 843 mph, Mach 1.24. As a further comparison, Alan was completely stable, while at the same point in time, Felix was spinning uncontrollably."
The name "Felix Baumgartner" literally means "happy garden and orchard maintenance man". Felix's failure to be the top dog, given the wide publicity prior to his accomplishment, was a setup. It seems the top dog has arisen. "Felix" was the name of a notorious anti-Pope, and the last of his kind.
The scriptures say:
"John 15:1-2 KJV
 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit."
In other words, the Felix Baumgarten jump was a setup, representative of what They think of the stupid Happy Christian. Felix jumped; Alan trumped it. Christianity jumped; Satan trumped it -- and secretly, and at the last minute.
We will see more of this, as we see more every day: what is good and of God is "proven" to be deleterious and inadequate, and a failure.
We know the truth, and the Holy Spirit is with us.
C. in Taiwan
Oct 25, 2014