ARE THE MEAT RECALLS JUST ,A COVER FOR THE GOVERNMENT TOPPING OFF THEIR FREEZERS IN THEIR UNDERGROUND BASES, SHORTLY BEFORE THE SHTF
Steve, could not sleep this morning and had this thought in my head. 9
million pounds of meat recalled due to lack of or Inadequate inspections.
So my question is did the government just top of all of there underground
freezers? Think about that for a moment!
1. They did not have to purchase the meat, recall it and say its bad.
2. One of the last perishables you would purchase before shtf.
3. Don't have to do a purchase order/solicitation for meat.
4. Due to number 3 above don't raise any awareness to buying a lot of meat
5. Public thinks they are doing there job and stopped people from getting
6. Remember, we just had a velvetta cheese shortage, did they also just
stock up on that.
Have been listening to you for over a year. Thank you for all u do and
don't stop! You are helping!
One other question came to mind, how many inspections would be done on 9
million pounds of meat and over what period of time would that take. Maybe
a meat inspector could shed some light on the situation. Feel free to post
or edit as needed.
A sinner who is gratefull Jesus shed his blood so I can enter into the
Feb 11, 2014