FEDERAL POLICE OFFICERS RESPONSE TO RUSSIAN NUCLEAR SUBS IN PACIFIC
Steve, this is very concerning to me. Why has Russia ' s most powerful military assets been moved to their Pacific Fleet? I'll tell you why I think this important.
1. THIS IS THE NUCLEAR DETTERENT.
2. I THINK IT'S POSITIONED SO THAT IF THE U.S. ATTACKS THE RUSSIAN FORCES IN SYRIA, RUSSIA WILL ATTACK THE WEST COAST AS PLANNED.
3. NO NATION CAN STOP 160 ICBM'S.
4. THIS IS HOW PUTIN WILL NEGOTIATE THE SURRENDER OF THE U.S.
5. HOW MANY MORE OF THESE SUBS DOES RUSSIA HAVE?
6. THERE'S ONLY 2 OPTIONS IF THE U.S. ATTACKS RUSSIAN FORCES, COUNTER THE ATTACK WITH MEDIUM SIZED ATTACKS FROM THE RUSSIAN GROUND AND RUSSIAN AIR FORCES; OR TRY TO REACH PEACEFUL TERMS BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES.
I think all that the Gog Magog Wars are needing now is for the U.S. to intervene militarily. There's a Chinese Fleet carrier ship in the bay of Syria and next it will be Turkey sending in troops. The hooks are in the mouths of these nation's.
Oct 3, 2015